Post by ~ RisaXSeph ~ on Jan 31, 2012 20:12:28 GMT
1. All role plays MUST at least have one post in a seven day period.
2. All role plays MUST maintain a member count of four or more.
3. To create a new role play an idea must have four members excluding the GM who want to play.
4. All games must have an established idea and a premise.
5. All games must have a set rating (13 +, 16 + and 18 + are accepted)
6. If a game is 18 + it must be explained that the game may contain questionable content prior to people seeing the story posts.
7. All games MUST be on this forum. Links to separate RPing sites and requests for such links will automatically be denied.
8. Game GMs are responsible for ensuring their game remains active and for moderating the games content. The Section Moderator is available to assist you should you need it however neglect of your game will result in it being closed by an administrator.
9. For a new game to be accepted you must get approval; basically our staff just want to ensure the game will remain active. You may post your idea in the main RP forum to see if others are interested.
Please note that due to the slow nature of the IGA/TRP forums at this point some of these rules may be a little more relaxed than it sounds here. If you have questions please ask RisaXSeph or contact the Community Manager EJ.
"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know your important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari "Is this a commercial or do ads just stalk you here…?” - Yuka Layton