Post by ~ RisaXSeph ~ on May 26, 2015 1:55:43 GMT -8
There have been some recent technical issues with the HRO Client. As such we are asking all players who are experiencing problems with the HRO client to follow these instructions.
Please ensure you download the Full Client at heaven-ro.com/patch/HROFull.exe. Once you have downloaded that client please install it and write down the path and then make the following Windows Configuration changes; Data Execution Protection sometimes causes certain games to not run properly becuase it causes the games executables to not run. To prevent this we are having you disable DEP for this EXE.
1. Go to start then right click "Computer" then click "Properties".
2. Click "Advanced Systems Properties" > "Advanced" then under "Performance" click "Settings".
3. Click "Data Execution Prevention".
4. Ensure that "Turn on DEP for all programs except those I select" is selected and then click "Add".
5. Navigate to your HRO installation and find HeavenRO.exe.
6. Click OK and exit the other menus.
Once you complete this please run the HRO Patcher.
If you have further issues after this is completed please contact Technical Support via ticket and a DIMS Engineer from our Level 2 Technical Support Team will investigate the issue.
"A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know your important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari "Is this a commercial or do ads just stalk you here…?” - Yuka Layton